CircleCI 2.0 offers first-class Docker support which gives you the freedom and flexibility to take full control over your environment. Run any Docker image from any repository, public or private. Complete flexibility means you can run any Docker command for a variety of jobs, such as testing and deploying. Utilize features like Docker Compose so you can quickly provision standardized environments across local CI and production. These are just a few things you can do with Docker on CircleCI. Join this webinar to find out how you can take advantage of these features on our latest architecture.
In this webinar, you’ll receive an overview on:
- Working with Docker images (pre-built and custom)
- Running any image from public or private registries
- Building Docker images on a cron job
- Version controlling dependencies in Docker images
- Testing and running Docker containers